lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

The advantages and disadvantages of Holidays abroad


Holidays abroad have many advantages and for most people is the best thing in the entire world. First of all, you can meet new people and make new friends. Also, get to know a new culture could be very interesting and a wonderful experience.

However, holidays abroad also have some disadvantages. Firstly, the foreign language for some people can be a big problem, if you go to Germany, for example, and you don’t speak German or they don’t speak English and you do, there is no way to communicate. Secondly, money exchange is also a problem, sometimes you have certain money to go to another country but when you get there and you exchange money it can lower the price so you have less money than you think.

Despite the disadvantages, I love the holidays abroad because the experience to get to know new places and new people doesn’t have price. When I went to Disneyworld I felt like I was in heaven, despite I didn’t understand everything I read or hear, that didn’t matter because I made a friend in one of the hotel I stayed with my family…Definitely  it was the best holiday I ever have until now.
                                                          







2 comentarios: